Convert Excel to XML
XMLBlueprint's Excel to XML Converter is an easy and powerful tool to convert data in Excel format to XML.
The converter enables you to:
- Create and save your own XML templates and scenarios.
- Get started easily by using default values.
- Preview the Excel values as well as the conversion result, before converting.
- Convert CSV files in the same way.
XMLBlueprints offers a simple wizard to help you through the conversion steps, just follow the steps:
- Choose the Excel file you want to convert.
- Choose the scenario you want to use: you can always choose the example provided, or choose to create your own.
- Check the preview and if it is not correct, edit the scenario or XML template.
- Convert your document.
Variables and repetitions
To make more complex transformations possible, you can use variables to refer to the headers and columns in your Excel document. Also, you can repeat the XML in the XML template for each row in your document.
Converting Excel to XML from the Command Line
Once you have created your scenario you can run it from the command line. To run conversions on a regular basis, you can use Windows' Task Scheduler.
Download a free, fully-functional 15-day trial of XMLBlueprint. There are no restrictions and you don't have to register.